To submit your book, please visit our Google + Ecology in Literature and the Arts Community and post your book there or email us. Another way you can get free promotion for your books is by submitting a sample excerpt to Green Reads. Green Reads also accepts more non-fiction, prose, and other types of books.
In order for us to add your book to this site or on Green Reads, your book must:
- Have ecological themes
- Be fiction (very rarely we post highly notable nonfiction, especially books that discuss ecofiction or led to the study of ecofiction)
- Be published already, unless there are media reviews/previews
- Have positive ratings/reviews on Goodreads or in the media
- Not promote conspiracy theories or scientific denialism
Please provide the following information if you would like Eco-fiction.com to consider adding your book:
- Book title and author name (if you are the author, please let me know)
- Permission to use the cover and/or press about the book unless the title is already at Goodreads
Please allow 1-3 weeks for your book to be posted. If you don’t see it, feel free to remind me. The most likely reason your book would not appear yet, however, is if it doesn’t meet all the guidelines above.