To add your book to this site, email us. Another way you can get free promotion for your books is by submitting a sample excerpt to our Dragonfly Library. Dragonfly.eco also accepts non-fiction, prose, and other types of books and has a writer’s workshop.
Eco-fiction.com interviews and spotlights a diverse sampling of authors every month. Contact us if interested.
All promotion here and at Dragonfly is free!
In order for us to add your book to this site, your book must:
- Have ecological themes
- Be listed at Goodreads (with few exceptions); we use a Goodreads plug-in that auto-updates reviews and book information
- Be fiction (very rarely we post highly notable nonfiction, especially books that discuss ecofiction or lead to the study of ecofiction)
- Be published already, unless there are media reviews/previews, as pointed out below
- Have at least ten positive ratings/reviews on Goodreads or have positive reviews in either a literary media or news media
- Not promote conspiracy theories or scientific denialism
Please provide the following information if you would like Eco-fiction.com to consider adding your book:
- Book title and author name (if you are the author, please let me know)
- Link at Goodreads
- Permission to use the cover and/or press about the book unless the title is already at Goodreads
Please allow 1-3 weeks for your book to be posted. If you don’t see it, feel free to remind me. The most likely reason your book would not appear, however, is if it doesn’t meet all the guidelines above.
To submit a review, article, or other piece, please contact Eco-fiction.com. Guest posts must be well-written and topical.